Monday 7 March 2011

My First Blog Entry!!!

                        Know About Me!!!

         Hi! Have a nice day! By the way, I am Mary Mae Villagracia, living at Liong, Roxas City. Im 16 yrs old. I am schooling at the school of Hercor College. And i am proudly to say that i am one of the working students of this school of the scholarship that been given to us from the school President, Mr. Jose Hernandez. I have an image that will post there. I hope u will like it..My fashion is how to be a good looking person. I have many favorites like the colors, my favorite there is only pink, and my favorite food is minudo, calderita and fried chicken. Some of that my favorite dessert is salad and ice cream. So that when I eat this, solve na ang lahat..hehehehe...Some of my love teams idol, they are Kim and Gerald, Angel and Oyo, julie ann and Elmo, Katrine and "Christian".
          To my beloved teacher Mr. Williamson B. Enoc, thanks a lot to all the things you give us, to teach us and how to improved our skills in computer. well, even sometimes that you are a makulit or a pasaway person when you teach us, we have many words or sentence that we learn to your class. I hope Sir, on this coming summer you might still a good teacher again and i can't forget something from the past. 

          Once again Sir, Thank you very much!!!
          Godbless Sir! And have a good health!!!




                                                       Your students,
                                                Mary Mae Villagracia
                                                          BCSL-1C

No comments:

Post a Comment